Old Glory Orthodontics Provide the Best Dental Treatment Specialist Clinic in Jaipur. Famous Dentist Implantation Treatment Hospital in Jaipur 8875700500.
Dental Care Tips for Babies
Tooth decay is a common problem which is being seen nowadays in most of the children. Therefore it is essential to taking care of our baby’s teeth from the early age before it turns into a big problem. Baby teeth develop when they are in womb and newborns have a full set of 20 baby teeth hidden in their gums. In most of the babies, teeth appear between 6 and 10 months.
How to Take Care of Baby Teeth?
It is really important to taking care of our child’s teeth from an early age. Although babies are going to lose their baby teeth still they need help from the Best orthodontist in Jaipur.
Here are the tips:
- We should brush our child’s teeth twice a day in small circular motions. After eating and before bed, their teeth should be cleansed by using the fluoride toothpaste. It is the best suitable for children in strengthening their outer teeth and preventing decay.
- You can take a pea-sized amount of low fluoride toothpaste for brushing your child’s teeth from the age of 18 months. Remember, they would not swallow it.
- You can wipe your baby’s gums with a wet facecloth or clean gauze pad after each feed.
- Along with the teeth cleaning, you should also pay attention to their balanced diet.
You Should Visit the Dentists Also
Most of the people ignore it but it is the first time when your baby needs to see tooth pain doctor in Jaipur when they have their first teeth visible or when they are 12 months whichever comes first. It is really essential to book an appointment with your dentists before he has a full set of teeth. They will help and guide you with proper maintaining of your baby’s teeth.
How to Get Rid Of Cavities At Home?
Dental cavities or caries are basically the small holes in the hard surface of the teeth. They are mostly caused by bacteria that form a sticky film on the surface of the teeth. This firm is known as plaque and creates acid out of sugar which removes minerals from your enamel. This bacterium is known as Streptococcus Mutans.
Tips to Treat Cavities
If you also have cavities, there is no need to worry as there are several home remedies by best braces dr in Jaipur which you can consider for strengthening tooth enamel at the pre-cavity stage. This is known as remineralizing and helpful in preventing a cavity from forming.
- Brush with Fluoride Toothpaste: When it comes to preventing cavities and remineralizing enamel, fluoride plays an important role. It has been shown by the researches that by regularly brushing your teeth with fluoride toothpaste can prevent cavities.
- Use Aloe Vera: You can also use aloe vera in preventing cavities as it is able to fight off bacteria which can cause cavities. It has the antibacterial effect to kill the harmful bacteria in the mouth. Aloe vera is really helpful in remineralizing the enamel at the pre-cavity stage.
- Avoid Sugary Foods: Along with these home remedies, to get the cavities, you should also cut off the consumption of sugar. It is the leading cause of cavities as sugar mixes with bacteria in the mouth and forms an acid to wear down enamel.
You Can Visit Dentist Also
These are a few home remedies which can help you with eliminating the risk of cavities but if you are not getting relief from these tips and there are deep cavities, you must visit Dental implant in Jaipur. There are many dental problems that develop without any pain or other symptoms and in these situations; regular checkups are the best way to cure cavities before they get worse.