People rely on leading Bollywood songs to feel connected and express their emotions.
Music and Bollywood go hand in hand. People rely on leading Bollywood songs to feel connected and express their emotions. While some are small, beautiful songs, there are other melodious songs that are quite lengthy and deliver a deeper meaning through words and expression.
If you love listening to Bollywood songs, and wish to make the most of your experience, we recommend some of the beautiful, lengthy songs that would entertain you for the longest period. Here are some of them:
- Sandese Atey Hain: It is a very beautiful song with Anu Malik as its composer. The song is from a movie and not an album. The song lasts for a duration of 10 minutes and keeps you occupied throughout the streaming session. The lines of the song are also very meaningful and deeply convey the pain of a soldier. It is rated as one of the most beautiful songs in Bollywood.
- Baabul Bidai: It is a popular song for a typical Indian wedding. The song conveys the myriad of emotions that are experienced at the “Bidaai” of the daughter in an Indian wedding. The song is given a proper melody by a famous Bollywood singer –Richa Sharma. The entire duration of the song is around 15 minutes. The listeners of the song also embrace its beautiful and meaningful lines.
- Ab Tumhare Hawale Vatan Sathiyo: It is one of the most popular patriotic songs in Bollywood. The song is dedicated to the independence of India and truly depicts the true feelings of a patriot. The song is from a movie starring Amitabh Bachchan. The total duration of the song is for around 15 minutes.
- Kal Ho Naa Ho: One of the most beautiful songs of Bollywood, the song is dedicated to all the lovers and positive people out there. The song emanates a sense of immense positivity to the listeners. The song is delivered by the famous Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam. The song is from the movie “Kal Ho Naa Ho.” The movie has also won the national award for its song.
- Chaiyya Chaiyya: A beautiful composition by A R Rahman, it is one of the most famous & energetic songs of Bollywood. The song features the famous Shah Rukh Khan and is from the movie “Dil Se.” When this lengthy song was released, it was one of the most sought-after songs of Bollywood.
- Panchi Nadiya: While it is an old song, still most people cherish the same due to its unmatched melody and beautiful composition throughout. The song is sung by Alka Yagnik as she delivers her melodious tones to the mesmerizing lines of the song. The song is based on patriotism and has been composed by Anu Malik. It is quite a lengthy, still beautiful song to listen to.
If you are planning your first online recording gig and looking for experts to handle the same for you, it is always advisable to go with a professional sound recording studio.