While industries became prominent on the land, dust became a permanent pollutant in the air. Consisting of several fumes that emitted out of these mills, these chemicals posed a serious threat to the air that people inhaled. Changing times witnessed more and more industries being set up and it wasn’t late until the Central Dust Collection System came into existence.
While industries became prominent on the land, dust became a permanent pollutant in the air. Consisting of several fumes that emitted out of these mills, these chemicals posed a serious threat to the air that people inhaled. Changing times witnessed more and more industries being set up and it wasn’t late until the Central Dust Collection System came into existence. As for today, King Canada Dust Collector, through its dust collectors, is doing a terrific job in maintaining standards of the air we breathe.
The technology we see today is a lifetime work of several engineers that cared about the air quality they are leaving for future generations. While we still have the toxic excreta of certain mills as a problem, 1000 CFM Dust collectors exist as a solution. The chain of events that led to the invention of the dust collection system:
- It was in the 1800s that sulfur and other fumes covered the city with the worst air quality anyone could ever breathe in. People in Pittsburgh cleaned almost every black dust and by 1880, millions of tons of coal burnt turned the environment hazardous to live in.
- With the onset of the next century, people there witnessed gray snow in winters. Reason being the plentiful burning of bituminous coal. Stained with black, statues, and buildings couldn’t maintain their original color; people from mills came home covered with black coal dust.
- Industries tried their best to minimize their wastage but nothing could filter out the overwhelming burning. The amount of dust couldn’t be restricted by basic cloth filters as these sheets got immediately clogged with dust. The solution to this was continuously shaking of filter cloth to remove the excess dust accumulated.
- The mid 1900s witnessed some strictness towards environmental regulations. Polluters were warned to carry out necessary measures to filter the smoke coming out. The involvement of government played a key role as this made people aware of the impact they are making to nature.
- History along with the geography of the world started to shape with the invention of Cartridge Dust Collectors. They became popular for their smaller size and effective performance. Soon, HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestor) came into existence.
- Came the advancement in technology, came the new high tech central dust collection system. Not just cartridge or bag houses, wet scrubbers, and electrostatic filters were invented to treat different forms of waste accordingly.
- A big credit goes to environmentalists who kept on pressurizing people at a larger scale to bring out researches and formulate new methods to treat these pollutants. Innovations weren’t easy but they were all worth it.
Considering that history is always in making, numerous companies are launching advanced dust collector systems. Huge capacities and speed capabilities are now possible with some terrific inventions like 1000 CFM Dust Collector. Serving a major role, Dust Collector from King Canada seems quite efficient and effective in doing its work.
The good news is that more people are now concerned about the air they breathe than the money they count. More people want to see their future generations living in a healthy place. New researches are always under process to make dust collectors more efficient than ever before. One cannot turn their face away from his responsibility to install dust collectors in factories and mills. Ensuring a better tomorrow is only possible if people prepare for a healthier today!