Advanced Data science training with Free Internship & 100% Placement Assistance
About the Data Science Course Training in Hyderabad
Data is everywhere, which is growing exponentially globally, and this can still grow at an accelerating rate for the foreseeable future. Businesses generate massive amounts of data in the form of blogs, messages, transaction documents, mobile device data, social media, etc. By using this data effectively, a business firm can create vital value and grow their economy by enhancing productivity, increasing efficiency, and delivering more value to consumers.
Data science course training in India helps in combining the disruption into categories and communicating their potential, which allows data and analytics leaders to drive better results. Top businesses thought there is a necessity to analyze the data for significant benefits. They use the insights from data for the benefit of users.
Human decision making is becoming increasingly inadequate to pander to a never-ending expansion of the data. However, Data Science and Machine Learning are excelling in solving highly complex data-rich problems. To think beyond the human brain and maintain the balance with the information that’s evolved, disrupted, and being employed the sectors altogether, data scientists foster new methodologies. Data scientists must try ‘big data expeditions’ to explore the data for previously undiscovered value – the first common application of data science. Typical applications include marketing segmentation, advertising, tweaking dynamic pricing models, or banks finding risks and adjusting the financial risk models.
Data Science Course Curriculum
1. Introduction to Data Science
2. Python - Core, Advanced
3. Python for Data Analysis & Visualization
4. Understanding Text using Python
5. Statistics - DESCRIPTIVE & INFERENTIAL
6. MACHINE LEARNING – SUPERVISED LEARNING
7. MACHINE LEARNING – UNSUPERVISED LEARNING
8. Natural Language Processing (NLP) – Text Mining
9 Artificial Intelligence
Job opportunities (Careers) in Data Science
Data Scientists are needed for businesses in every Industry. Even fortune companies as Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft need data science experts who have in-depth knowledge of data extraction, data mining, visualization, and more. Some of the leading data science careers are
- Business Intelligence Developer, with an average salary of $89,333, to design and develop business strategies for quick decision making and growth.
- Data Architect, whose average salary is $137,630, builds data solutions that can be applied on multiple platforms.
- Applications Architect, whose average salary is $134,520, tracks applications behavior and applied in the business to analyze the way they interact with the user.
- Industry Architect – with an average salary of $126,353, to analyze the business system and optimize accordingly to support the development of updated technologies and system requirements.
- Enterprise Architect with an average salary of $161,323 to work with stakeholders, including management and subject matter experts (SME), to develop a view of an organization’s strategy, information, processes, and IT assets.
- Data Scientist, with an average salary of $139,480, to explore, analyze, visualize, and organize data for the companies. They analyze the complex data sets and process to find patterns for decision making and predicting the business and drive strategies.
- Data Analyst- with an average salary of $83,989 to transform and manipulate large sets of data, which incorporated web analytics tracking and testing.
- Data Engineer – with an average salary of $151,498, to perform real-time processing on data that is visualized and stored.
Meet Our Expert Advisors
Programs For Students
Why Data Science at Innomatics Research Labs?
- 18+ Data Science Industry experts from fortune 500 companies
- Dedicated In-house data scientist team accessible round the clock
- 200+ Hours of intensive practical oriented training
- Data science Internship on our projects & products
- 30+ POCs and use cases to work, learn and experiment
- 200+ professionals trained in the last three months
- 5+ products already developed and ready to be deployed
- Eight parallel Data science batches running currently on both weekdays and weekends
- Bi-weekly Industry connects from industry experts from various sectors
- Project and use-cases derived from businesses
- Opportunity to participate in meet-ups, hackathons, and conferences
- Dedicated training programs for NON-IT professionals
- New batch on every Monday and Saturday for working and non-working professionals
- 100% placement assistance