If you are struggling with acne scars then you are not alone. Many people face the same issue all the time
If you are struggling with acne scars then you are not alone. Many people face the same issue all the time. Acne is more likely to happen when you have oily skin or when you eat a lot of junk food. Because of this, you end up with acne scars. The best scar face wash contains the ingredients like lemon, aloe vera gel, essential oils, etc. that will help to remove the scars from the face. So, don’t worry here are various home remedies that will help to get rid of acne scars.
1. Aloe Vera gel- To get rid of acne scars, Aloe Vera gel is a savior. Aloe Vera gel has so many benefits and is suitable for every skin type. It does not irritate the skin and try to maintain the texture of the skin. Alovera works great for people with acne-prone skin. It soothes out the skin well and makes the skin breathable and nourished.
2. Lemon- The lemon has so many uses, and one should take a high amount of lemon to their meals. It works as bleach and helps to remove the dead skin, and thus, lighten the scars from acne. The application of lemon to remove the scars is as such-
- Take 1 medium-size lemon and apply directly to the scar
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, wash it off with cold water
Disclaimer- Always patch tries before applying because lemon does not suit every skin type.
3. Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is a home remedy that is beneficial for hair growth and for treating acne scars. It is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids that help to minimize the scars on applying regularly. It is advisable to apply coconut oil all through day and night to get a fast response.
4. Vitamin E oil- For removing acne scars, Vitamin E is helpful. It helps to repair the skin. It is advisable to use the Vitamin E on the acne spot before going to bed and leave it overnight. The next day you can wash it off with cold water.
5. Shea butter- Shea butter is rich in vitamins and is suitable for the body. It is found in ointments, and hair conditioner. Shea butter helps to reduce the swallow acne scars.
6. Turmeric powder or Haldi-The turmeric powder has medicinal properties that help to fight acne. It is the oldest and most common remedy adopted by various Indian families.
7. Apple Cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar is useful for hair growth, for treating acne spots, and reducing weight loss.
8. Potato- The other home remedy that helps to remove the acne and blemishes from the face is potato. Potatoes are low in calories, gluten-free, and is rich in vitamins and minerals. It helps to remove the dark spots, puffiness under the eye, and works great for removing acne scars.
Acne spots are common, and these above-mentioned remedies will help to remove the acne scars from the face permanently. So, scars can be removed by scar removal facewash and other home remedies.