Nepal has rich culture and tradition like India. It has a healthy environment for both national as well international students. The best thing is many MBBS Degree from Nepal for Indian students and their faculties.
MBBS in Nepal is the dream of every student. Pursuing MBBS in Nepal is now the trend in Indian students. In the lap of the Himalayas, Nepal provides a great study MBBS in abroad option, and it is now growing a lot among Indian students. Nepal is a developing nation and it’s growing rapidly, whether it’s the economic sector or in the education sector. Nepal has rich culture and tradition like India. It has a healthy environment for both national as well international students. The best thing is many MBBS Degree from Nepal for Indian students and their faculties.
Now we will discuss the reasons or benefits of studying MBBS in Nepal -
- Nepal has many colleges or universities which is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Medical Council of India (MCI) is a statutory body that establishes a uniform and high-quality education system in India.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) conducts screening tests for the candidates who studied abroad, so for practicing or getting a license in India they need to clear the exam.
List of Nepal Colleges Recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) -
- Colleges of Medical Sciences
- Maharajgunj Kathmandu
- Manipal colleges of Medical Sciences
- Tribhuvan University
- University Colleges of Medical Sciences
- BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Nobel Medical colleges Biratnagar
- Janaki Medical Colleges
Proximity from Nepal to India Is Very Good, Students Can Travel When Needed without Spending too much Amount of Money -
- Nepal has a highly qualified teacher from India, some of the colleges or universities have Indian owners due to the good proximity of India to Nepal.
- Nepal colleges or universities offer an attractive package to Indian Faculties so that the education quality cannot be compromised.
- The pattern of study MBBS in Nepal is similar to the Indian Medical system.
- Nepal adopts a unique pattern of syllabus which is compact.
- Colleges and universities have high infrastructure buildings for classes as well as hostel facilities.
- MBBS in Nepal fess is economical as compared to other Asian countries.
- The cost of living is also very low. It is approximately 100 USD per month.
- MBBS in Nepal offers lower fees and an installment system. Different colleges have different installment systems around 4 or 6.
- Nepal universities have well-equipped hostel facilities where students can stay safe.
- Nepal universities and colleges provide a healthy environment for both national and international students.
- The admission process is very easy as compared to other Asian countries. Although every colleges or university have different criteria and eligibility for admission in Nepal.
- The admission process is very easy and transparent.
- Some colleges give the opportunity of direct admission to Indian students. They can take direct admission to topmost universities.
- Students gain the knowledge of practical as well as theoretical. The syllabus provides more practical knowledge which is very important in any field of study.
- Nepal colleges have tie-up with Top medical colleges of India which conducts various student exchange programs.
- Practical knowledge is taken special care to all medical students.
- Nepal offers no VISA policy to all Indian students, which helps in less documentation process as compared to other European countries.
- One most important thing is communication amongst locals is very easy because they understand Nepali as well as Hindi.