Here you can discover an assortment of concentrate material identified with SSC CGL 2020, RRB NTPC, IBPS and other govt. assessments. Get routinely refreshed for new patterns and post on the page.
The SSC CGL syllabus 2020 comprises the quantitative aptitude section which might test the knowledge of the candidates in mathematics. The Quantitative Aptitude section within the Tier-1 exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 2 marks. This exam features a negative marking of 0.50 marks which are deducted for every wrong answer. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The quantitative aptitude syllabus is that the same in both the exams that are Tier-1 and Tier-2 which is additionally considered to be one among the highest-scoring and important subjects within the SSC CGL 2020 exam. This section comprises the amount system, mensuration, and data interpretation.
In the quantitative aptitude section:
● Out of 25 questions, one question is asked per annum from the amount system. The question asked is predicated on rational numbers, LCM, HCF, etc.
● From the mensuration topic, the candidates got to properly understand the shapes and their formulas. The formulae of the Circle, Rectangle, Cylinder, and cone are vital. All the candidates must understand these alright to attain a high score within the exam.
● As far because the data interpretation cares the candidates must be versed with all the concepts associated with Percentages and Ratio and Proportion. The questions from these topics are available in the shape of tables, bar graphs, and pie charts.
According to the SSC CGL notification, the exams of Tier-1
would be held from 2nd March to 11th March 2020 and Tier-2 would be held from 22nd June 2020 to 25th June 2020. The Tier-1 and Tier-2 exam would be held in online mode. The syllabus of SSC CGL exam is published on the official website for all the candidates.
The Quantitative section is framed to check the candidate’s skills
in this particular subject. to urge a high score during this section a candidate is required to understand all the formulas and therefore the pattern during which the questions are usually asked The candidates are required to regularly practice the inquiries to become perfect at solving all the issues associated with the amount system, mensuration and data interpretation because it isn't a simple section but with practice, it is often proved to be a strength of the candidate.
Ways to urge a high score within the quantitative aptitude section of the SSC CGL 2020 exam:
For a candidate to attain high within the exam, it's important to be
very clear with all the essential concepts and formulas. This section is often the deciding factor for the candidate to form it to the merit list or not.
The strategy to crack the quantitative aptitude section with ease
without difficulty is to follow certain steps like:
● The candidate must work on the fundamentals and be perfect at it.
● Time management is the key to scoring the very best within the limited time during the exam
● Practice the previous year’s question papers.
● Learn short-cut methods to unravel the questions fast but with ease.
● A candidate must build a correct structure.
The candidate’s command over math should be good to attain well during this section since the power to unravel mathematical questions is tested during this section. The topics within the section are Whole numbers, Decimals, Fractions & relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture & Allegation, Time, distance & Work, Basic algebra, Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Heights & Distances, Bar diagram & chart , Triangle and its various sorts of centers, Circle and its chords, Tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to 2 or more circles, Geometric figures, Trigonometric ratio