SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019 Check Application Details Last Date Extended SSC CHSL 2019 Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for recruiting candidates for various posts in Government organisation. SSC has released the notification for the CHSL 2020 Examination. The online application for the Examination has already started and many candidates has already filled up the application form. The official link for CHSL 2019 online application has been provided at the bottom. Read below for getting details of CHSL apply online 2019.
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01-01-1962.
- The minimum age limit of each applicant must be 18 Years as on the date of application.
- However, in the case of the upper age limit, it should not be exceeding 27 Years. Also, relaxation is provided to categories of students according to reservation policy.
- In the context of educational qualification, a candidate must be higher secondary class 12th pass from a board recognized by law.
SSC CHSL Exam takes place in three separate tiers. A candidate passing the tier 1 exam is eligible to appear in tier 2 exam. And, a candidate securing sufficient passing marks in tier 2 is able to sit in tier 3 exam so on. The tier 1 exam is a computer-based online exam and the tier 2 and 3 are offline examinations. Tier 1 consists of objective type questions while tier 2 is of descriptive type of paper. In addition, tier 3 is a CHSL Skill Test which is qualifying in nature. Before getting details of CHSL apply online 2019 candidates must be aware about Exam Pattern.
All those candidates who wish to appear for SSC CHSL 2019 can fill the online application form. The Date of application will be from 03-12-2019 to 12-01-2020.
The link for CHSL 2019 Apply Online is given below. Candidates must read the detailed steps below first before applying for the Examination.
- Step 1- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Step 2- Click on New User? Register Now button. The link for registration will open in new window.
- Step 3- Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL 2019 Application form and click on Register button.
- Step 4- Candidates are then required to fill up the basic details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Step 5- Click on the Submit Button after verifying the details entered by you.
- Step 6- Candidates will then be issued Registration ID for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam.
- Step 7- Login with your registration ID, Date of Birth and password.
- Step 8- Candidates have to then upload their photograph and signature.
- Step 9- Before clicking on the final Submit button candidates can preview their application form and look for any changes that may be needed.
- Step 10- Candidates have to then pay the application fee of 100 INR either through online mode or offline mode.
Requisites for Photograph and Signature
SSC have made it very clear about the details of photographs and signatures that will be accepted by them. Candidates are advised to meet the required specification.
- The background of the photograph must be in white colour. However, light colour background can also be accepted.
- The size of photograph must be in between 4 KB and 12 KB.
- The resolution of the photograph must be in between 100*120 pixels.
- The signature must be done with either Black or Blue ink with white background.
- The format of signature must be in jpg.
- The size of signature must be in between 1 KB and 12 KB.
- The resolution of the signature must be in between 40*60 pixels.
- andidates are required to pay the application fee of 100 INR for applying for the Examination. However, Female candidates and candidates belonging to SC,ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman need not to pay the application fee.
- Application fee are paid through SBI either in the form of challan or SBI Net Banking or any Debit/ Credit Card.
- Candidate can also pay the application fee in Cash. In that case candidate must take a print out of challan generated online and deposit the fee in any branch of SBI and later proceed with the next step of application process.
For complete details visit my website