It is the figure that is obtained by dividing the total number of sales by the number of times people visited your product page.
Amazon gives you endless opportunities to grow your business across the Globe. It is the major retail website for online business with maximum sales and amongst the most visited ones, providing you the perfect platform to become an Amazon seller.
You can also get assistance from an Amazon agency which provides effective and powerful Amazon product launch services for an impactful start for your online brand.
What exactly is the Conversion rate?
It is the figure that is obtained by dividing the total number of sales by the number of times people visited your product page. Though it was easy to calculate your shop's conversion rate if when you have a customer walking into your physical store, Amazon provides you access to see your conversion rates under the seller central business reports in your account.
And, it’s quite important to calculate, keep your conversion rate higher and maintain it, because it can be considered as a parameter of how successful you are as a seller.
How can you increase your conversion rates?
Listed below are a few strategies which can help you to boost your sales and hence increase the conversion rates.
- Investing in Amazon PPC management agency can be a sure shot way to make your product visible among the cutting–edge competition and you can notice a surge in your sales which can directly impact the conversion rates of your product.
- Providing an engaging product description content for or enhanced brand content for the item you are selling will attract more audience to your page, which can be extremely beneficial for your sales.
- Lower or no shipping charges on the products you are selling.
- A thorough market survey to sell your product at comparatively reduced prices than your competitors who are selling exactly the same products.
- Registering with Amazon’s FBA – Fulfilment by Amazon Program and Amazon Prime membership can be of great help to boost your product sales.
These tips have great potential to improve Amazon’s conversion rates, increase sales, and scaling your business on the world’s biggest marketplace.