It also serves as an application server and helps companies build intelligent, analytic applications powered by real-time data, in-memory computing, and machine learning technologies.
SAP HANA is a columnar in-memory database that performs advanced analysis with high-speed transactions in a single system. It enables the company to process large volumes of data with a delay of close to zero, request immediately and fully manage the data. SAP HANA is unparalleled - and significantly faster than other existing database management systems (DBMS) in the market as it stores the data in the form of tables, based on main memory columns and integrates online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytics processing (OLAP).
To build a successful career in SAP HANA and gain knowledge on the field, get yourself enrolled in the SAP HANA Course in Delhi. The course will facilitate you with the in-depth knowledge and practical skills.
SAP HANA components
- Name server: The name server consists of the topology of the HANA system. It determines which components are active and where the data is being stored in the system.
- Statistical server: The statistics server is responsible for reviewing and analyzing the health of HANA components. It controls the allocation and consumption of system resources and records the overall performance of the system.
- Preprocessor server: The preprocessor server is part of the SAP HANA architecture used by the index server to parse and fetch text data based on custom searches.
- Update components: HANA systems also contain many components used for updating. This includes: SAP Solution Manager diagnostic agent, SAP host agents, and Software Update Manager, and SAP HANA Studio Repository.
- SAP HANA XS engine: The XS Engine is an optional component, which can be used to connect HTML or Java client applications to HANA over HTTP or HTTPS. It works by transforming the HANA resiliency model into a consumer model for visible customers.
- HANA client libraries: HANA client libraries are imported into applications and used to link applications to data engines. Examples of available libraries include the Business Function Library (BFL) and the Predictive Analysis Library (PAL).
- SAP HANA Index server: The index server is the main server that is used for data storing and processing.
To get thorough knowledge of SAP HANA and its components, the SAP HANA Online Training would be the best option. Get yourself enrolled and learn about the platform from the one of the best industry professionals.
SAP HANA, launched in 2010, is a modern and mature solution used by thousands of customers around the globe. But SAP HANA is more than just a database. Besides acting as a database server, SAP HANA can store and fetch requested application data, and provide advanced search, analysis, and data integration facilities for all types of data - both structured and unstructured. It also serves as an application server and helps companies build intelligent, analytic applications powered by real-time data, in-memory computing, and machine learning technologies. These features are available both in the cloud and by default.
SAP HANA simplifies information technology, fosters business innovation, and removes barriers to digital transformation by combining multiple data management capabilities and fast availability of data types in a single system.