The following steps must be executed by the ones who had a car crash:
- Firstly, you must verify the injuries that you had from the impact.
- After that, if you are hurt, call the cops or ask someone to execute it.
- Secondly, one must check for the safety of the co-passengers.
- If you are not too wounded to relocate, check for the other passengers in your car.
- Moreover, if someone is harmed, call on the phone to the ambulance
- On the other hand, check for your safety.
- Next, if you can move, proceed to the other side of the road or a sidewalk.
- If your car is safe to drive, park it to the side of the road.
- Or else, leave it where it was and move yourself to safety.
- If hurt or not, make sure to call the cops to make the report.
- As they will come to the location and then examine the accident spot.
- They will prepare a crash report, then make sure to receive a copy.
- The next step is to wait for help.
- Off your engine, on hazard lights, and use the flashes in the car kit to alert vehicles to slow down.
- Then try to swap the information.
After ensuring you and your people are safe, swap contact and insurance info with the other driver.
- Full name and contact info
- Insurance company and policy number
- Driver's license and plate number
- Type, color, and vehicle model
- Location of crash
And then contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Pasco, who can support you legally with the courts proceedings.