Webpage not available in Google Chrome, read this blog:
We all know that Google Chrome is the best browser available on the market and that is why other companies are trying to use the open-source Chromium project for their browsers. It is a browser with a ton of features and rich looking interface. But a feature-rich browser may attract a lot more issues than we can anticipate.
And ‘webpage not available’ is one of the issues that has plagued chrome for a long time. If you are facing such issues with your chrome browser, then you’ve come to the right page. Today we will talk look at how to solve the ‘Google Chrome this page is not available’ issue.
Let’s get started.
Well, this might not be an internet issue because this problem still occurs when the internet is working just fine on all accounts. So, this is Chrome specific issue and we will have a close look at it.
Let’s look at the solutions for problems like ‘dns_probe_finished_no_internet’ in your Google Chrome browser.
Clear the Browsing Data –
Well, Google Chrome saves a couple of things including history, cache, sessions, and cookies when we access the internet. And this saved information is useful for when you visit that page once again. And all this information results in the webpage loading faster than usual. But, sometimes it can backfire and result in causing a few issues. This is why you need to clear all the browsing data once in a while to have a smooth chrome experience.
Here are the details on how to delete the browsing data on Chrome.
- Open the History on Chrome by pressing CTRL+H and then click on the Clear Browser Data button from the left panel.
- Now, you need to open the Advanced tab and then select ‘All-time’ from the drop-down list and then click on the ‘Clear Browsing Data’ button.
DNS Issues –
It may be possible that there is a DNS issue with your system and that is why you are getting this error. Here are the steps to flush DNS to regenerate DNS information about a particular website.
Here are the steps:
- Open CMD in Admin more and type ‘ipconfig /flushdns’
- Now, hit Enter to run the command and then close the Command Prompt when you see a success message.
Reset TCP/IP –
You can also try to reset TCP/IP in your system when the internet causes some issues on your system particularly.
- Here are all the commands you need to execute in the CMD.
- ‘ipconfig /release’, ‘ipconfig /all’, ‘ipconfig /flushdns’, ‘ipconfig /renew’, ‘netsh int set dns’, ‘netshwinsock reset’
Change DNS –
Most of the issues are caused by the DNS error in most PCs, so you need to change the DNS settings on your computer. And it will definitely resolve the ‘this webpage is not available’ error.
Here are the steps:
- Open Network and Sharing Center and open the Wireless properties.
- Now, you need to open TCP/IPv4 properties and then select the ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ option.
- And then enter ‘126.96.36.199’ in both the options and click on the OK button to apply the settings.