Ever wondered why you should consider custom shipping for your Business?
There is a wide range of benefits such as brand recognition, cost-effectiveness, easy shipping process, professional appearance, and much more. Magento offers such custom Magento development services for a unique shipping experience.
Why is Magento shipping important?
Once the customer's order is accepted and shipped, whatever happens after is out of your control. The right shipping method plays a role here. If you integrate the wrong shipping system your customers will have to face many problems.
Magento in its latest version i.e. Magento 2 has come up with an inbuilt shipping module that can easily be incorporated into your store or you can also develop a shipping method using extensions with the help of a Magento development company.
Custom Shipping in Magento 2.0
To continue your access with new features and update from Magento, it is necessary to migrate Magento 1 to Magento 2. Custom shipping in Magento 2 offers free shipping and flat rate shipping features as under:
- Regular Shipping: Default shipping rates can also be charged as Magento 2 has extension support with carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, webshop delivery team, and more.
- Table rate: Shipping rates are calculated using a table of data depending on the type of product, its size, variety, or quantity.
- Weight method: Depending on the weight of the product the customer is charged by the shipping carrier.
- Multiple address checkouts: By default, one order is being shipped to one destination but if needed parts of the order can be shipped across multiple locations. This feature can be enabled from the admin panel in Magento.
- Offline Delivery: Your physical store can also be integrated with the Magento 2 shipping account and that can be processed with the same shipping method.
Features of Magento 2 custom shipping
There are many shipping methods available readymade in Magento 2 but you can also create a unique method using some features:
Carrier option on a cart:
The highlight of this feature is that it displays the available carrier services based on location right next to the product.
Plug and play:
Plug and play make it easy for the owners to enable or disable the customized shipping method using a single click without having the pressure of writing codes. It, therefore, makes managing shipping easy and simple.
Whatever your business requirement is, our Magento migration company will make things easier for you.
Are you struggling to move your store to Magento 2, don't panic. Our Magento Migration Services will help you in having a hassle free movement.