IJ Start Canon Set Up is a Canon Printer Drivers Download and Configuration Setup by Wireless Update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
ij.start.cannon is the offical Web address Provided By Canon So You can Download Driver, Manual & Guides for your Canon Printer. Consider it a One-Stop Shop For All Your Printer Needs. You Can manually find the Correct Version of Driver for Your Printer. Just Type the Printer Model Number & it Will Automatically Find the relevant Driver For Your Printer.
Ij Start Canon
Guys Whether You are installing a New Or Old Printer Regardless Of Brand Most people Make this Mistake & they End Up Wasting Lot of Time, Energy, Sometimes It May even cause hardware Failure to their Canon Printer. Just To make it Simple & Quick we have an Instant Guide for you to Follow Before you Proceed for Installing Or Re-installing Canon Printer Driver.
- Restart the Computer Or Any device such as Phone Or Tablet that you using to Install Canon Wireless Printer.
- Now go to Install Application List & remove Any Older version of canon Driver (Software) Or Any Other Printer Driver Because it’s Really Important to remove expired, corrupted or Outdated software to Avoid Conflict & Technical Error.
- Once Its Please Restart the Devices Along With Printer So Your Computer & phone Can clear the files out of the system & get ready to load New Ones.
- Regardless of Windows, Mac Or IOS Please Remove the Printer From You Saved Printer List & Make Sure to Remove the Old Printer With Old Settings So You can Add this New Printer.
- Take out the printer unit from the box and remove all the packing materials.
- Place the canon printer on a flat and steady surface.
- Remove the protective material and orange color tape from the canon printer.
- If You have a New Printer then its Best You Disconnect Or Prioritise new Printer With Router (We will explain it later in Post)
- Install the printer head as well as ink cartridges of canon printer.
- Insert the A4 size paper in the paper tray properly.
- Plug-in cable and turn on the canon printer unit. Now the printer is ready for printing.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wifi on Windows and Mac
How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to Wifi on Windows and Mac– Canon Pixma TS3122 is a jet printer that should not automatically correct the needs of a home release. Printing is easy wirelessly from popular devices, as pilot and Google cloud are available. You can also print documents from any computer in your home or position because of Wi-Fi capabilities.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless printer:
- Print items from mobile devices and computers at home or in the office
- Can be used with LX (% ink) cartridges (sold separately)
- Hybrid fine ink offers photos and detailed information
- The power of the vehicle is seen in and on the Canon Printer (cannon) in its print, printed from the smartphone, and changes the printer after printing
- The access point must have a WPS button. For more information, see the device’s user guide. If the WPS button is not available, use the instructions on the Standard Connection Methods tab.
- Your network must use Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) or WPA2 security protocol. Most access points that support WPS use this protocol.
Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure the light next to this button flashes blue and then navigates to the access point and presses [WPS] for 2 minutes.
- Contact your User’s Guide for detailed information about WPS startup at the access point.
- If you search in (blue), the printer’s Wi-Fi lamp continues to flash, and the power and Wi-Fi light flashes when connected to the access point.
- If your printer has successfully established a wireless network connection, the power supply and Wi-Fi light will no longer flash and will remain lit.
Checking Network Settings Configuration
- To verify that the printer is successfully connected to a wireless network, you can print network settings for the printer if you:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Insert a sheet of A4 or Letter plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Restore/Cancel” button until the alarm lamp flashes 15 times, and then release it. The Network Information page is printed.
- When you reference the expression, make sure that “connection” means “active,” and the SSID is the specified service (the name of the wireless network) that specifies the correct name of the wireless network.
We’ll end the WPS setup.
Please continue installing software now to make the most of your PIXMA TS3122.
If you do not have the driver installation CD and software, please download it in here.https://ijstart.canon
If the WPS Wireless setting still fails after this guide, please contact us for further assistance.