Online Power BI Course
The Microsoft Online Power BI Course by igmGuru is planned to assist users in dynamic learning about Power BI, Microsoft’s latest business intelligence tool used for Analytics and data visualization. The primary goal of Online Power BI Course is to help users attain a working knowledge of exploring and analyzing datasets using Power BI and make easy to use visualizations into the dashboard using the tools provided by Power BI platform.
The Power BI Online Training provides a basic understanding of Data types, creation and exploration of Data, adding slicers, optimizing data, map visualization, designing funnel, waterfall charts, scatter plots, developing quick insights, and many more technical details about Power BI. IgmGuru’s Power BI Online Course helps users to culminate an outstanding knowledge of Analytics and data visualization using Microsoft’s Power BI training Online and develop a technical aptitude to design interactive visualizations based on organizational requirements.
Microsoft Power BI Course Overview
To learn Power BI online, IgmGuru provides an all-inclusive preparatory tool for users to gauge the technical expertise in Power BI Desktop. The course is designed to offer a varied range of topics that are meticulously aligned in a curated Power BI Learning path. The Online Power BI Course assists users from the installation of Power BI Desktop to developing insights and creating workshops using data. To optimize the process of Power BI online learning, the course contains optimal information to adept users with case-based scenarios and real-time examples for in-depth concept explanation.
The Microsoft Power Bi Training by IgmGuru has been planned to keep user convenience in foresight. This course helps users gain knowledge from session videos that are designed to be viewed as per the user’s comfort. The concise video format enhances the learning process and develops a mind map for fast information retrieval. The reading material provided along with the course covers the knowledge points step by step in a strategically designed Power BI learning path.
About IgmGuru’s Microsoft Power Online Training.
IgmGuru’s Power BI Online Training will equip users with precise information on tools and techniques used to analyze and visualize data using Microsoft’s Power BI. The users will be provided with all essential resources to gauge the functional understanding of map visualization, Quick table calculations, importing data from excel, building interactive dashboards, developing insights, and additional technical chops. The curated Power BI online learning path by IgmGuru will accredit users with the ability to effectively analyze, design, and visualize robust datasets in Power BI workspaces using industry-based best practices.
IgmGuru’s online training course will help a user to understand the roles and responsibilities of Power BI desktop professionals and the course module keeps users abreast of the latest technological developments in the industry and assists them in comprehending information.
What are the key deliverables in Microsoft Power BI Course?
Following are the key deliverables in Power BI online training:
- A basic understanding of fundamental concepts of Power BI Desktop.
- Functional knowledge of data anomalies, data structures, query performance issues, and Common Data Service.
- Efficiently design data models using DAX to operationalize model performance
- In-depth knowledge of dashboard actions including formatting basics, filtering, slicing, and mapping.
- Creating a dashboard with R or Python Visual to configure features and measures.
- Operational knowledge of designing an easy to comprehend dashboard.
- Proficiently visualize an interactive dashboard based on organizational requirements using industry-based best practices.
- Technical expertise in storytelling using data.
- IgmGuru’s Microsoft Power BI Certification preparation completion certification to authenticate the learning.
What are the prerequisites Learn Power BI Online?
To learn Power BI online training one must have:
- No prior knowledge of programming is required to learn Power BI online.
- No prior working experience with Power BI is required.
- The users must have Windows operating systems as Power BI is not developed for Mac operating systems.
- A keen interest in learning Power BI for analytics and data visualization is required.
Why Microsoft Power BI Training?
In a digital world, information is data, knowledge is obtained from data and the knowledge of data is power. With the advent of the internet, data became a crucial asset for companies post-2009. With the impact of the pandemic in 2020, the crisis has forced companies to digitalize their operations from logistics and supply chain to tracking customer journey. With increased digitalization, data is produced 50 times more than that was produced in 2015 and with time the user data will be augmented. As a result of the magnanimity of data, data science as a field has evolved to analyze data and develop insights from it. Capturing data, analyzing it, and visualizing it in an interactive dashboard, Power BI proves a highly essential tool for professionals.
Power BI platform offers to the world:
- Companies like Abbott, Gartner are using Power BI to do user behavior analysis and user modeling for mobile and web apps.
- Power BI provides an intelligent eCommerce ecosystem for companies like ARCADIS.
- An average salary of a Power BI analyst in India can earn $113,309.
Power BI helps companies like Engie and Targus streamline their KPIs of marketing, operations, and sales department for organizational processes.
Who should take Microsoft Power BI Online Course?
- Microsoft Power BI training is critically important for IT professionals who want to scale up careers in the Data Science industry.
- Data Analysts can benefit from the Power BI learning path to showcase their skills in analytics and data visualization.
- Corporate managers looking for fresh job opportunities should upscale their skill set by utilizing IgmGuru’s online training platform to upskill in the Data Science domain.
- The IgmGuru’s Power BI training course is for Data science enthusiasts interested in learning about analytics and data visualization using Power BI.
Power BI Training Modules
Lesson 1 - Introduction to Power BI