How to Migrate from One O365 Tenant to Another?
If you want to move O365 data from one tenant to another tenant then this blog can help you to do this migration process as it contains explanation of the perfect software i.e. Office 365 tenant to tenant migration tool which is designed for this migration process and can be utilized by all users including those who have no idea of such migration process.
As we all know that Office 365 is a cloud-based application and introduced by Microsoft. Many users use multiple accounts of this application but now most of them try to transfer data from one tenant account to another tenant account so that they can manage all data into a single account of Office 365 app.
Features to Make Migration Process Easy
- It contains features through which you can transfer whole data from Office 365 within a single way of processing without any issue.
- With this software, you can migrate selective data easily as it has some advanced filtration options such as:
- Date Range Filters: Through this filtration option you can choose that particular date range from which you want to migrate data.
- Header Filters: It has three filtrations in this section To, From and Subject through which you can select those files which contain selected header information.
- To perform the migration process with this software you are not required to have any kind of professional knowledge, you can use this with normal intelligence.
- This software maintains the structure of files and folders so that all data can be transferred to another Office 365 tenant account with the same and easy view.
- This software cannot save any information about your selected account including login credentials so that you can perform this migration process freely and get confidential data easily.
- You can use this expert software with Windows OS 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista and all remaining Windows OS as it can work similarly on any Windows OS.
With these features, this software can be utilized easily and by all of us. Now let’s move towards the procedure of migration which will be followed by Office 365 Converter.
Steps for Migration from O365 Tenant to Another Tenant
- Download and install Office 365 tenant to tenant migration tool on your Windows Operating System.
- Open this software and from the first window choose that application (Office 365) from which you want to migrate data through the help of Select Email Source section which is appeared on the left side of the software.
- Now select that application (Office 365) in which you want to migrate your source account data from the Backup window of the software.
- After the above sections, this software shows you the filtration section, where you can choose filters as per your requirement.
- At last hit on the Backup option to start the process of migration and wait for the message shown on the completion of whole processes.
Through the above steps, I think that you can easily understand how to migrate from one O365 tenant to another tenant as these are simple and easy to follow.
With the help of this discussion, it is easy to understand why we should go with this expert software to migrate data from Office 365 account. Not only Office 365 account you can process Office 365 account data and transfer into various applications like Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, and many other applications directly. You can use this software with its demo edition through which you can easily understand how to migrate from one O365 tenant to another tenant as it can transfer 20 items from every folder. The whole procedure can be done through the use of the licensed version of the software.
Read More: How Do I Migrate from Office 365 to G Suite