This is the era of technology and it is evolving at a very high speed with the new trends and advancements. As we have seen the worst part of 2020, how it has been brutally hited by the covid 19 pandemic.
It has not only affected the single nation with its ill effects but the entire globe. The consequences of this drastic virus have changed the work scenario of various sectors including web development. But despite all this negativity, web development is one of the emerging global industries which are moving forward in the year 2021.
There was a time when Basic was one of the most used languages by the programmers and developers. After that Pascal came and it has replaced Basic. Simultaneously C and Java came into consideration and the rest is history.
It was all about 2020, but if we see the year 2021 then again there are many of the positive vibes we are getting. And surely it will be going to rule this year as well.
It is highly appreciated by a large group of developers and is one of the most demanding languages of time. The biggest reason for this is, it supports both the client-side as well as the server-side development.
- React.js Framework
The React JS framework possesses various adorable features a few of them are mentioned below.
- With this framework, it becomes very simple to develop UI for most of the devices.
- This comprises multiple components which can be operated with their own access, control as well as logic.
- There is nothing to worry about the data flow as it is completely unidirectional.
- With the help of JSX file, app code is easily readable and highly understandable.
- Angular.js Framework
Talking about this framework is quite complicated and this is one of the reasons that below React. It's an all-time versatile framework that includes a few of the elements such as CLI, binding dependency based upon the two-way mode, typescript support. But the best benefit it is providing when there is a need to create large-scale applications.
The mesmerizing features of the Angular.js framework are mentioned below.
- When there is a need to do the synchronization then two-way data binding supports the DOM and the model.
- The XML HttpRequest and other inbuilt services are highly supported by this specific framework that’s why we can say this will be one of the most emerging frameworks in the year 2021.
- The built-in directives are also offered by the Angular JS framework.
- The developer can easily build, understand and perform the evaluation with the different applications with the built-in dependency injection.
3. Vue.js framework
Worried about the frontend of applications, how to use them? Then the Vue.js framework is all the solution you need to go ahead with. The popularity of this JS framework relies on the fact of its reusability, typescript support as well as documentation. The simplicity and flexibility make it more unique from the other frameworks. To make the MVP faster the Vue.js is the best.
Features of the Vue.js framework
- It highly supports the virtual DOM.
- HTML templates are offered by the Vue.js framework.
- It comprises various components the basic one is the reusable elements when it comes to building the custom ones.
- Changing the style, classes for setting, and assigning the values to HTML is not difficult with the Vue.js framework.
4. Ember.js Framework
Multiple numbers of web applications can be created easily with the Ember.js framework. This is completely based upon the open-source form. There is nothing wrong with adaptability and flexibility as it is highly supportive. If you want to generate the Ember or any other tools then this will prove itself the best one. According to the developer’s and programmer’s reviews, it offers various components and layouts and with the help of all these tools, it becomes easy to build the own HTML tags for the specific apps. With this, the backend architecture makes the process simpler while designing and developing the website.
Features processed by Ember.js framework
- It is based on open source.
- The Java scripts can be easily built with this which can be later reused and maintained.
- The central model such as HTML and CSS can be utilized with this.
- The Ember.js firmware consists of templates that can be automatically updated when the modification with the content is done.
5. Backbone.js library
If you want to build structured client-side applications and build them then Backbone JS library firmware will be the best choice for web browsers. This framework converts the data sheets into models, Doms into views, and all of them can be easily bound with the events.
If you want to do less coding with an adorable design then the Backbone Js framework is the perfect solution. To escape from the messing up of the app codes the communication is done through the events. There is not much hustling when it comes to building the app as it makes it more simple and easy to maintain.
Here we have mentioned the features of the Backbone.js library framework:
- Models, views, routers, and multiple numbers of blocks, as well as client-side apps, are offered by the Backbone.js library framework.
- The underscore.js and the jQuery have a soft dependency with the reliance firm.
- There is no issue with the organized format as it allows the mobile apps as well as building the client-side.
- Open source as well as free.
- The extensions are available over 100.
6. Meteor.js framework
Best features of Meteor.js framework
- The same code is used for Smartphone’s, desktop apps, and the web.
- Real-time web applications and open-source IDevE are supported with this framework.
- Building the web pages with full-stack features can be done with this.
- Backbone.js, Bootstrap, and many other requisite packages are offered.
- It has live browser reloading.
None of the frameworks will fit perfectly into your projects as each one is different and unique. It depends upon the requirements and the choice of the technology you have made.
Every framework has some pros and cons, the thing you need to do is check out the features you desire.