Being one of the best front-end solutions, React js is maintaining excellence in the field of single page application development. At our React js development company, we aim to deliver high-quality React powered services that facilitate our clients to build a customized application with a higher inclination towards profitability and conversion rates.
Further, apart from being loaded with unique feature this technology is managed and used by giants like Instagram and Facebook. This makes this technology very reliable and authentic. Moreover, React.js community is also quite large in size, so if you decide to hire a React.js developer for making your dream project you will find plenty of options online to choose from.hi
Also, React.js is has a number of extra tools in it and with the regular updates, nothing is impossible to achieve with this library. With this article, today we will take an in-depth look into the tools available for React.js developers. But before we do that, let us take a look into its definition and features.
React.js and it’s important features
- React.js uses a component-based structure in it that is reusable, which makes application using it easy to update and replicate.
- React.js makes loading time for web applications much faster. This improves the performance of products using React.js to a great extent.
- React allows integration with other tools and technologies easily, which makes it a perfect choice for offbeat projects.
Tools for creating an amazing web application using React.js
Although React has a number of benefits but making it more efficient is a must. A React.js development company can easily achieve this by using tools available in the market. These tools can easily enable them to improvise their development process and make things done at a faster pace. Below is a list of a few of those unique tools.
- React Cosmos: Since React.js works on a component-based structure, using them wisely can aid you in leveling up your project quality. To do that, you can easily use React Cosmos. It is a component enhancer tool that allows developers to easily reuse the components and modify them according to their requirements. Hence, as a result, this tool contributes to the faster development process.
- Reactide: Having a good IDE can improvise your project management and development process extensively. To achieve this with React.js, you must use Reactide. It is one of the oldest IDE available and it comes with a number of unique features such as Hot Reloading, Streamlined Configuration e.t.c. which enables developers to easily configure, create, and debug their projects.
- Storybook: Testing is an irreplaceable component for any software product. As it enables you to find flaws and debug them. To perform rapid testing of React.js, you can use Storybook. This application tests each component in isolation which ensures that you don’t accidentally alter your projects. Further, it also enables the developer to test UIs made with React at an unbelievable pace, which as a result improvises the speed and efficiency of the whole development process.
1-Day free work trial. Our dedicated IT design and development company offers you a wide range of React js development services.