DevOps online training consists of a hybrid course of IT operations, and software development training aimed to provide continuous delivery and abridge the system development life cycle, without disturbing the software quality.
You are fortunate enough to have come across our website, IgmGuru, presenting one of the best DevOps training. The DevOps course embraces the crack between operational professionals and software developers and also provides superior training on practicing DevOps tools and techniques. If you desire to be a successful DevOps engineer, there is no better stop than us. Learn DevOps and earn self-confidence to sprout your career. Register for the DevOps Training Online now and prepare for the Devops Certification Exam.
DevOps Course Overview
DevOps online training consists of a hybrid course of IT operations, and software development training aimed to provide continuous delivery and abridge the system development life cycle, without disturbing the software quality. Mastering the art of using DevOps Tools like Jenkins, Docker, Git, Kubernetes, Maven, Nagios, Cucumber, Ansible, Shell sprinting, etc, you will be a specialist in the ideology of automation of configuration management, continuous deployment, continuous development, continuous testing, continuous integration, continuous monitoring, IT service agility, and inter-team collaboration. Undergoing the training provided by the industry specialist team of IgmGuru, you will procure a platform that no other educational website would provide.
DevOps course benefits
With an estimated market size to reach $12.85 billion by 2025, the DevOps market has created a buzz. All the industries like Technology, eCommerce, retails and finance, require DevOps Engineers to maximize their efficiency, security, maintainability, and predictability of operational processes. Understanding the Industry requirements, IgmGuru has crafted special DevOps training online programs, to meet the scarcity claim. The DevOps Course shall provide you
- In-depth knowledge of using Nagios to tune and monitor performance
- Methods to use Kubernetes for Container Orchestration
- Ways to use Docker for Containerizing Code on production
- A thorough study of DevOps methodology
- Knowledge on how to use Puppet and Ansible for Configuration Management
- Ways to use Selenium and Maven to Automate test and build.
- Methods to use Jenkins for creating CD/CI Pipelines
- Training for Software version control implementation.
After taking the DevOps Online training you will be able to support your industry by speeding up the entire delivery system and eliminating risks. The industry will benefit from you immensely as:
- The deployment frequency will improve
- The risk rate of failures of new releases will be minor which provide more reliable releases
- There is early recovery or the current system will be disabled in case of a crash of new releases
- Less time will be required for fixation
- More and quick time to market
- The efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing will improve
- Quality of the products will progress
- More customer satisfaction will be gained
- The capability to make the exact product by early testing will be increased
The course will make you a successful DevOps engineer. It will also help to boost your career and earn good money.
Who are eligible to take the Best DevOps Online course?
The DevOps training online implemented by IgmGurul is ideal for IT and development managers, technical project managers, software developers, architects, operations support, and deployment engineers.
Perquisites of the Best DevOps Training.
Technical background i.e, knowledge of Java fundamentals, Linux fundamentals, and Web Development fundamentals is, essential for students taking the online DevOps course.
Lesson 1 - What is DevOps? What are its components?
- 1.1 Agile and DevOps: How do they interrelate?
- 1.2 An understanding of DevOps
- 1.3 Technical challenges in DevOps
- 1.4 An understanding of security issues
- 1.5 The difference between requirements and architecture
- 1.6 How to write user acceptance tests