Canon is a brand which is most popular among the users. If the printer does not print in black ink, it might be due to the printhead nozzles.
There are various reasons for your Canon printer not printing properly. By troubleshooting the printer, you can identify the printer issue. The printer software has options for troubleshooting your printer. Once the root cause of the problem is known, you can easily fix the printer issue. You can also use various tools to resolve the issue with Canon printers. Sometimes they are seen to prevent the black ink from getting into the paper. In some cases, black ink may fall out or black ink may print if an empty ink cartridge is clogged. The restoring process of the black ink is to clean the nozzles. It is thoroughly discussed in this article. Before going to troubleshoot at first, you have to know the causes of this problem and then, know how to fix the Canon printer not printing correctly.
As the printers have become the basics in our daily lives. One of the well-reputed and known brands for the printers is the canon printers. These printers provide the service out of the box and people all over the globe are quite satisfied with the services that canon provides to them.
- If you are using a Canon product, then we hope that you would be loving while using this product but there can be times when you have to face some problems.
- If you are facing challenges and your Canon printer is not printing or facing some other errors, then you may get the technical assistance from the cannon support numbers.
Operative steps to Resolve Canon Printer Issue:
Solution 1: Practical approaches to Reset your Canon Printer to Factory settings
Resetting the Canon printer to its default factory setting will reinstate it back to its authentic-time, clear all of the settings and stipulations which you have made after getting it. This would additionally require reconnecting your printer on your very own network and organizing the entire setup system again. Although, this is the best manner to dispose of all the issues and error messages.
To perform the manufacturing unit reset alternative,
- Turn to your printer and visit the menu.
- Access the directional arrows to carry out within the setup menu.
- Go to the Device settings and then press OK.
- Choose the Reset settings option after which press OK to begin the process.
Solution 2: Ways to reset Canon Printer Ink Cartridge
When you top off or redeploy ink cartridges on Canon printers, it occasionally encounters reset trouble. However, there are infinite ways to clear up the hassle, the maximum common way is to reset the printer in line with BCH generation. Perform these steps to reset in an ideal way.
- Turn off your printer.
- Hit the Power button along with pressing the Stop button.
- Release the Stop button for a while.
- Again, preserve holding the Power button and hit the Stop button two greater instances.
- After around 30 seconds, the printer will display “O” on the screen.
- Hit the Stop button four extra times earlier than hitting the Power button twice.
- Now, faucet the Power button one greater time to switch off your printer. This will finish the reset process.
- Reset the ink cartridges by liberating the printer’s energy and USB cables.
- Open the ink cartridge door at the same time as hitting the Power button and connect the strength cables again together with the Power button pressed.
- Shut the cartridge door, after which depart the Power button.
Solution 3: Use Genuine Cartridges
If you are not using genuine cartridges then you face this problem in your printer. So, you should use genuine ink or toner supplies. Because the Canon does not guarantee the quality of duplicate cartridges. So, you must use genuine cartridges. Canon printers that don't print black might also be the reason.
Solution 4: Update The Printer Driver
Updating the printer driver may solve this problem. When you use this printer, you must check that the printer driver is up to date or not. If your printer driver is not updated then you may face this problem. So, as soon as possible, you must update your Canon printer driver and solve this problem. For this, you need to go to the Canon official website page and then, search your printer’s driver name. Once you see the update is available, then click on the Update option. After completing the update process, restart your printer and check the problem will be solved.
So, there can be several problems while using Canon printers. For the times when you are looking for problems like my Canon printer is not printing clearly, you can try to implement these troubleshooting solutions. But if you still face the problem, then you may contact the customer support of canon. They will provide you the required technical assistance for solving the problems in the canon printers.