IgmGuru's Salesforce CPQ training enables you to handle the sales process by providing knowledge about pricing and quoting to the buyers.
IgmGuru's Salesforce CPQ training program is designed according to Salesforce CPQ Certification Exam. This Salesforce CPQ course develops the fundamental skills required for the successful execution of Salesforce CPQ solutions. This course will deep dive into the creation of a quoting process, pricing methods, configuration, CPQ object data model, and more through training with real-time examples. This Salesforce CPQ online training program involves you in hands-on projects during training which helps you in clearing the Salesforce CPQ Certification exam.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management (CRM) service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
The company was founded on February 3, 1999 by former Oracle executive Marc Benioff, together with Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez as a software as a service (SaaS) company, and was launched publicly between September and November 1999.
In June 2004, the company had its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange under the stock symbol CRM and raised US$110 million. Early investors include Larry Ellison, Magdalena Yesil, Halsey Minor, Stewart Henderson, Mark Iscaro, and Igor Sill, a founding member of Geneva Venture Partners.
In October 2014, Salesforce announced the development of its Customer Success Platform to tie together Salesforce's services, including sales, service, marketing, analytics, community, and mobile apps.In October 2017, Salesforce launched a Facebook Analytics tool for business-to-business marketers. In September 2018, Salesforce partnered with Apple intended on improving apps for businesses.
In February 2020, co-chief executive officer Keith Block stepped down from his position in the company. Marc Benioff remained as chairman and chief executive officer.
On December 1, 2020, it was announced that Salesforce would acquire Slack for $27.7 billion.
In February 2021, Salesforce announced that CFO Mark Hawkins would be retiring from his position after six years of working for the company, retaining however a position as CFO emeritus until October. Amy Weaver was selected as his replacement.
This training program helps you to learn about pricing methodology, discounting, and quote management. This Training makes you master in enterprise product sales and achieving positive results in it. Throughout this course, we will provide you with the knowledge required for achieving certification in the Salesforce CPQ domain.
Upon successful completion of this training, the trainee will be able to learn and:
- Understand the various role of Salesforce CPQ in the sales cycle
- Understand the feature like localizing and multi-currency, renewal and amendment processes
- Understand distinct selling decision customs and trees
- Understand the block pricing, list pricing, cost plus markup, etc.
- Upon successful completion of this training, the students will:
- Grasp the knowledge about the layouts, installation, bundles, products, and their related features.
- Learn about creating accounts, quote, and opportunity
- Understand various skills including product rules, options, configuration attributes, pricing rules, discounting, contracts, quote templates, and renewals
The following professionals who get benefited with this training:
- Developers of designing
- Executives evaluating Salesforce
- Salesforce administrators
- Project managers
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Salesforce CPQ course. Anyone interested in working in the Salesforce CPQ domain can join this training course.
Why Salesforce CPQ Training is in high demand?
- Salesforce CPQ has created a revolution by unmatched technology enhancements and developments.
- It is proof that there is a vast need for Salesforce CPQ professionals all over the world - according to a survey conducted by top job portals.
- Certified Salesforce CPQ administrators earn an average salary of USD 98,000 per annum. But, based on their knowledge, skills, and experience, their salary might increase up to $150,000 as published in top magazines