IgmGuru's Salesforce CPQ training enables you to handle the sales process by providing knowledge about pricing and quoting to the buyers
IgmGuru's Salesforce CPQ course program is designed according to Salesforce CPQ Certification Exam. This Salesforce CPQ course develops the fundamental skills required for the successful execution of Salesforce CPQ solutions. This course will deep dive into the creation of a quoting process, pricing methods, configuration, CPQ object data model, and more through training with real-time examples. This Salesforce CPQ online training program involves you in hands-on projects during training which helps you in clearing the Salesforce CPQ Certification exam.
This training program helps you to learn about pricing methodology, discounting, and quote management. This Training makes you master in enterprise product sales and achieving positive results in it. Throughout this course, we will provide you with the knowledge required for achieving certification in the Salesforce CPQ domain.
What are the Objectives of Salesforce CPQ Online Training?
Upon successful completion of this training, the trainee will be able to learn and:
- Understand the various role of Salesforce CPQ in the sales cycle
- Understand the feature like localizing and multi-currency, renewal and amendment processes
- Understand distinct selling decision customs and trees
- Understand the block pricing, list pricing, cost plus markup, etc.
What skills you will learn in this Salesforce CPQ training?
Upon successful completion of this training, the students will:
- Grasp the knowledge about the layouts, installation, bundles, products, and their related features.
- Learn about creating accounts, quote, and opportunity
- Understand various skills including product rules, options, configuration attributes, pricing rules, discounting, contracts, quote templates, and renewals.
Who should opt for this Salesforce CPQ Online Course?
The following professionals who get benefited with this training:
- Developers of designing
- Executives evaluating Salesforce
- Salesforce administrators
- Project managers
What are the prerequisites for Salesforce CPQ Course?
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Salesforce CPQ course. Anyone interested in working in the Salesforce CPQ domain can join this training course.
Why Salesforce CPQ Training is in high demand?
- Salesforce CPQ has created a revolution by unmatched technology enhancements and developments.
- It is proof that there is a vast need for Salesforce CPQ professionals all over the world - according to a survey conducted by top job portals.
- Certified Salesforce CPQ administrators earn an average salary of USD 98,000 per annum. But, based on their knowledge, skills, and experience, their salary might increase up to $150,000 as published in top magazines.
Salesforce management systems (also sales force automation systems (SFA)) are information systems used in customer relationship management (CRM) marketing and management that help automate some sales and sales force management functions. They are often combined with a marketing information system, in which case they are often called CRM systems.
An SFA, typically a part of a company's CRM system, is a system that automatically records all the stages in a sales process. SFA includes a contact management system which tracks all contact that has been made with a given customer, the purpose of the contact, and any follow up that may be needed. This ensures that sales efforts are not duplicated, reducing the risk of irritating customers. SFA also includes a sales lead tracking system, which lists potential customers through paid phone lists, or customers of related products. Other elements of an SFA system can include sales forecasting, order management and product knowledge. More developed SFA systems have features where customers can actually model the product to meet their needs through online product building systems. This is becoming popular in the automobile industry, where patrons can customize various features such as color and interior features such as leather vs. upholstered seats.
An integral part of any SFA system is company-wide integration among different departments. If SFA systems aren't adopted and properly integrated to all departments, there might be a lack of communication which could result in different departments contacting the same customer for the same purpose. In order to mitigate this risk, SFA must be fully integrated in all departments that deal with customer service management.