If you want to know about How to Recover Snapchat Photos then read the blog to get the complete information about How to Recover Snapchat Photos.
Snapchat is one of the best social media platforms for many smartphones for devices like iPhones and Androids. It is the medium for you to share your activities via multimedia and texts with your friends. If you lose access to Snapchat you may ask how to recover Snapchat photos?
How to Recover Snapchat Photos—Top Best Methods
When you need to know how to recover Snapchat photos, Instant Help Zilla steps forward to answer this challenge. Go through the following methods:
A. Method One: Use Google Photos
To know how to recover Snapchat photos utilizing your Google account, follow the steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail or Google account.
- To log in, you need Google ID or Gmail ID.
- You will see the Recent Backup folder, click on it.
- You will now see all backed-up files and recent backups as well.
- If Snapchat backup was set, then you will find Snapchat images here.
- Select all the Snapchat pictures that you need to restore by scrolling down the scroll bar.
- Now, click on the Restore option to get back your Snapchat images to your Android smartphone or tablet.
B. Method Two: Use Android Cache Files
An alternative for how to recover Snapchat photos is using the Android cache files. You can perform the following steps:
- Go to the File Manager of your Android device.
- You should see the Android folder in it. Enter the folder.
- You need to look into the com.snapchat.android or Data folder.
- The Cache folder should contain Snapchat data, videos, and images.
- Enter the received_image_snaps folder.
- Restore images and videos from this folder to your desired smartphone storage location.
The Snapchat photos and videos still stay in your Android phone as a cache. Users sometimes also set up Google cloud backup for Snapchat. Follow this how to recover Snapchat photos guide from Instant Help Zilla to get back lost Snapchat photos or videos.