Know the best methods to easily migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365. Move the contacts from one account at a time or batch migrate multiple accounts contacts at once.
Google contacts (also known as Gmail contacts) are an important part of the Google mail platform. It allows Gmail account owners to send mail, documents, images, videos and other important items. There is no need to rewrite the person's name or email address. Google Mail is an online webmail platform because it mainly deals with sending emails. Google is now the best of its kind, because the manufacturer allows Google account owners to use a single Gmail account to access all of its services.
Migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365 - Migrate emails and contacts to Office 365
It is important that you keep your contact information in your Google account. Just as if you were on your phone or tablet. Imagine you have long business contacts on your Google account and can migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office365. Since Office 365 programs can store your contacts, it is very important to migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365. Office 365 programs also perform other important and necessary operations, such as grouping of contacts, offline access to email and many other Office functions.
Why migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365
There are several important reasons to migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365. I'll discuss the most important reasons and any other reasons I know. The reasons why you need to migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365 are as follows:
- The first reason is to simply store contacts for other purposes
- The Office 365 service has a backup program to store your contacts in case you can't access your Gmail account
- Allows you to group your contacts as required, for example by separating your business contacts from other contacts
- Since the Office 365 program is primarily concerned with office tasks, it makes it easier to perform certain office tasks.
- Migrating Google Workspace contacts to Office 365 is another way to back up your contacts to Office 365.
The Office 365 program is a more popular online program than other programs of its kind because it is a program that makes users work harder and allows users to achieve excellence in an easier and better way.
How to manually migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365
Now that several factors have been explained, this is the main reason for this article, which is how to migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office365. I would say it is an easy task. The steps on how to migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365 are as follows:
- First open your Gmail account, then click the mail icon at the top left of your computer screen, then click Contacts
- Select the More icon at the top of the contact list and click Export.
- Click on all contacts, then on Outlook CSV format and finally on the export icon
- Name the contact list and click "Save".
Through this step, your work has been exported but not yet completed, because you still need to import contacts to migrate Google Workspace contacts to Office 365, so go on:
- Open the Office 365 program and click the person icon
- Open your inbox
- Click the management icon at the top of the screen, then click Import.
- A sidebar will open from which you can choose the location to import from, then select Gmail
- Instructions on how to import from Gmail will be explained, but since we've done all the instructions, just click Browse.
- Click the saved contact, click Open, then click the upload icon at the top of your computer screen
Uploading takes some time. After loading, it will show you how many contacts have been imported, so click "Cancel" at the top of the screen to leave the page, then you will see all contacts. This allows for the migration of Google Workspace contacts to Office 365.
Do you want to migrate the contacts of multiple users to O365 at the same time?
The Google Workspace to Office 365 Migration Tool allows users to migrate their Google Workspace contacts to Office 365 for multiple user accounts. It is a Windows-oriented tool that excels at end-to-end cloud migration and is a recognized product in this field. Many features related to this tool include:
- Import Google Workspace contacts into Office 365 to get the full domain.
- Provide a filter by date to move only the contacts you need.
- Delta migration can move new contacts without duplicating data.
- Set the priority for users who need to migrate data first.
- Also move mailbox items (such as email, calendar, and documents) with the contact.
No matter what the problem is, users can always consult the technical support team for help. Prerequisites, work, and support for live chat and email consultation are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.