In search of the best school for your child, have you considered choosing the best CBSE School for your child? Do you know why many parents prefer the CBSE board over other education boards? Well, you are not alone, but many parents choose CBSE School for their children. In this article, we will dive deeper to understand the advantages of CBSE curriculum-based school.
In search of the best school for your child, have you considered choosing the best CBSE School for your child? Do you know why many parents prefer the CBSE board over other education boards? Well, you are not alone, but many parents choose CBSE School for their children.
In this article, we will dive deeper to understand the advantages of CBSE curriculum-based school.
First, understand what the CBSE curriculum is all about?
As we know, the CBSE that comes under the central government is a board that manages schools up to intermediate levels. CBSE has recently grouped school into four different levels - The foundation stage, the Preparatory stage, the Middle stage, and the Secondary stage.
The curriculum refers to the lessons and academic content to be taught to a learner in the school. In empirical terms, it may be regarded as the total of a planned set of educational experiences provided to a learner by a school. It encompasses general objectives of learning, courses of study, subject-wise instructional objectives and content, pedagogical practices, and assessment guidelines. The curriculum provided by CBSE is based on National Curriculum Framework-2005 and seeks to provide opportunities for students to achieve excellence in learning.
Additionally, it assists the AIEEE assessment, which is the most significant admission test for entry to different undergraduate programs.
Additionally, if numbers are anything to go by, over 21 nations over the world are believed to have CBSE-board partnered schools. And most parents welcome the fact that it is easy to find new CBSE schools in India and even abroad because of the widespread popularity of the board.
We have brought you some of the advantages of the CBSE curriculum education:
Salient Features of the CBSE Secondary School Curriculum
The Curriculum prescribed by CBSE strives to:
1. Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students.
2. Enlist general and specific teaching and assessment objectives.
3. Uphold Constitutional values such as Socialism, Secularism, Democracy, Republican Character, Justice, Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity, Human Dignity of Individual and the Unity and integrity of the Nation by encouraging values-based learning activities.
4. Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.
5. Integrate innovations in pedagogy, knowledge and application, such as human sciences with technological innovations to keep pace with the global trends in various disciplines.
6. Promote inclusive education by providing equal opportunities to all students.
7. Integrate environmental education in various disciplines from classes’ I-XII.
8. Equally emphasize Co-scholastic areas of Art Education and Health and Physical Education.
Smrti Academy – Education That Your Child Deserves
The School focuses on knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes. A strong approach to academics and co-curricular, with a blend of both ensures that children are able to connect what is there in the books to real life.