Concrete Curing Equipment Market Trends and Research Insights by 2027
Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Introduction
- Concrete curing equipment are mostly manufactured for the industrial construction industry. Concrete curing equipment is a set of equipment comprising curing tank heaters or immersion heaters, and concrete curing tanks.
- Concrete curing tanks are made of heavy plastic or galvanized steel. They are used for cylinders, lab or field curing of concrete beams, or other concrete specimens.
- The curing tank heater is used to maintain water temperature and moisture condition in concrete curing tanks. The quantity of curing tank heaters depends on the ambient air temperature, tank size, as well as the specimen loading.
- Concrete curing equipment provides a stable and protective environment throughout transport, curing, testing, and monitoring processes.
- The global concrete curing equipment market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for concrete curing equipment from the construction industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Dynamics
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Technological and functional advancement in concrete curing equipment are estimated to boost the demand for concrete curing equipment during the forecast period.
- Increasing project size, tight completion schedules, and high strength concrete requirements will push the need for technologically advanced and high efficiency concrete curing equipment such as placing and batching equipment, which is expected to influence the demand for concrete curing equipment.
- Increasing government initiatives encouraging fast track infrastructure construction along with growing demand for cement concrete roads globally are some of the major factors expected to fuel the concrete curing equipment market during the forecast period.
Request PDF For COVID19 Impact Analysis
- Builders and contractors are moving toward increased use of concrete curing equipment to meet the rising demand to quicken the speed of construction. This in turn is anticipated to propel the market demand globally.
- The need to reduce the mechanical strain on trains and offer a more comfortable ride in freight and passenger trains is expected to boost the demand for concrete curing equipment across the globe.
- Rise in infrastructure development across the globe is a major factor anticipated to propel the market growth.
- Increasing automation in the transportation and logistics industry is estimated to boost the demand for concrete curing equipment during the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness about concrete curing equipment among contractors and builders is anticipated to adversely impact the market. However, manufacturers of concrete curing equipment are working hard to bring awareness among contractors and builders about how advance technology control systems help in producing homogeneous and high quality concrete. Thus, the impact of this restraint is expected to stabilize during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global concrete curing equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is the leading consumer of concrete curing equipment, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key countries in the concrete curing equipment market in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries accounted for more than 50% share of the market for concrete curing equipment in the region in 2018.
- The ‘Make in India’ initiative is encouraging investors to establish manufacturing plants in India, fuelling construction activities which is expected to drive the market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Additionally, according to international construction market survey 2018 report, the Indian government will boost spending on more ports, roads, and infrastructure. The central government of India has decided to invest US$ 109 Bn on 83,677 km of new roads and highways over the next five years.