Federal Bank offers best personal loan at minimum interest rate. So you can avail any type of personal loan very easily.
FedPremia, Fed-E-Credit, Federal Bon Voyage Loan, and Federal Shubh Yatra Loan are some of the Federal Bank personal loan schemes, which can be used to meet a variety of personal financial needs. These plans include a straightforward application process, and Federal Bank provides both online and offline options for checking the status of your loan application. The following is important information about the different ways you can verify the status of your Federal Bank personal loan.
How do I verify the status of a Federal Bank personal loan application online?
You must log in to Internet banking using the following form to check the status of your Federal Bank Personal Loan application:
- Step 1: Go to Federal Bank's online banking portal.
- Step 2: After entering your user ID and password, press "Login."
- Step 3: You can quickly check the status of your loan application once you've signed into Federal Bank Internet Banking.
How to Check the Status of a Federal Bank Personal Loan Application Offline?
You can monitor the status of your Federal Bank Personal Loan application offline by contacting the bank's customer service department in one of the following ways:
- Call 1800-425-1199 or 1800–420–1199 for more information.
- Contact@federalbank.co.in is the email address to use.
- You should go to the Federal Bank branch closest to you.
- Keep your loan application number handy to get the quickest answer to your query about the status of your Federal Bank personal loan application.
How do I open a Federal Bank personal loan account online?
If you are a new user, you must first register for online banking to access information about your Federal Bank Personal Loan account:
- Step 1: Go to Federal Bank's Online Banking registration page.
- Step 2: Enter your account number, which is 14 digits long.
- Step 3: To begin the registration process, enter the verification code and then click ‘Continue.'
- Step 4: After you've registered, you'll obtain FedNet Internet Banking credentials, which you can use to access your bank account information and take advantage of the many online services available.
How do I check the status of a Federal Bank personal loan after it has been disbursed online?
To check your Federal Bank Personal Loan status online after it has been disbursed, go to internet banking and follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the Federal Bank's website and log in to your online banking account.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Login' after entering your User ID and Password.
- Step 3: If you've signed into FedNet Online Banking, you can easily check the status of your outstanding Federal Bank personal loan, including important information like the most recent EMI payment, the next EMI payment, the outstanding loan number, and so on.
How do I check the status of a Federal Bank personal loan after it has been disbursed?
There are many ways to verify the status of your Federal Bank personal loan after it has been disbursed:
- An in-person visit to a Federal Bank branch in the region. To find out where the nearest Federal Bank branch is, use the branch locator feature on the official Federal Bank website.
- Call toll-free numbers 1800-420-1199 or 1800-425-1199 to reach the Federal Bank customer service department.
Tracking Personal Loans
- Using your mobile number and date of birth, you can monitor the status of your Federal Bank Personal Loan application.
- Many banks use the mobile number alone as a point of reference to monitor the personal loan application since it is a unique identifier. This eliminates the need for the consumer to look for a different number, such as a reference number, to verify the status of their submission.
- The customer can check the loan status from any location using this form. Some banks can ask for your date of birth in addition to your reference number/application number as an extra precaution.
Personal Loans at Federal Bank are Tracked by Reference Number.
The reference number/application number, like the telephone number, is a unique identifier. The only drawback of using this approach to verify the loan status for the customer is that they must keep this number on hand because they might not have memorized it.
Net banking offers access to the status of your Federal Bank Personal Loan application.
You have an advantage if you are a returning customer. Not only can you use the net banking platform to apply for a loan and check its status, but you can also use it to apply for a loan and check its status. Simply go to the loans section of your net banking portal after logging in. You may use this page to apply for a loan, check its status, or find out how much money you owe on it.
What is the procedure for applying for a personal loan?
You may now apply for a personal loan either online or in-person at your nearest Federal Bank branch.
Any bank, including Federal Bank, has an online portal. Users may apply for a personal loan by visiting the bank's official website and providing information such as their name, income, jobs, and property records. After you've submitted your application, the bank will review it and decide whether or not to accept your loan. Applicants may monitor the progress of their loan applications both online and offline by following a few easy measures.
- Offline Method: You can go to the bank, fill out the application, and then submit it with the appropriate documents. In general, processing and approval/rejection of your application will take up to 30 days. You may also apply for a personal loan by calling the customer service number.
Documents Available for a Personal Loan from Federal Bank
Important documents to send while applying for a personal loan from a Federal Bank.
- a loan application that has been completed
- 3 photos of passport size
- Last six months' bank account/passbook statement
- Photocopies of recent telephone/electricity bills as proof of residency
- IT returns for the three years for self-employed professionals (photocopies of voter ID cards, visas, driving licenses, and IT PAN cards)
- Returns on Form 16/IT for the previous two fiscal years for salaried employees
Eligibility Requirements for Federal Bank Personal Loans
Until loan applications are accepted, banks specify certain factors or requirements that must be met. They are.
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 65 years
|Employment Type||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Employment Status||Employed/In-business for at least 2 yrs. and at least 1 yr. with current employer/business|
|Maximum Loan Amount||
Rs.70 lakhs (Based on your repayment capability)
Minimum – 6 monthsMaximum- 60 months
As mentioned above it is easy to manage Federal Bank personal loan as it come with online loan processing and you can also check your Federal Bank personal loan status online.