Recent technological advances in the field of ophthalmology and the availability of new biomaterials have substantially expanded the range of potential application areas of contact lenses and enabled the development of novel prosthetic products
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Next Generation Contact Lenses and Visual Prostheses Market, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of therapeutic contact lenses, drug-eluting contact lenses, diagnostic / monitoring contact lenses and visual prostheses. The study lays emphasis on the novel products and technologies that are being developed for the treatment of ocular disorders, which generally cause severe visual impairment or blindness. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the landscape of novel ophthalmic products, highlighting the different categories of contact lenses and visual prostheses (bionic eye technologies) developed / being developed by various players across the world.
- An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of marketed products.
- Brief profiles of the novel technologies that are being developed to expand the functionality of contact lenses.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents granted / filed related to next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses since 2013.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain.
- A study of prevalent and emerging trends, and the popularity of next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses, as observed on the social media platform, Twitter.
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain, featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain individuals., who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Product
- Contact Lenses
- Visual Prostheses
- Type of Lenses
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses
- Drug-eluting Contact Lenses
- Diagnostics and Monitoring Contact Lenses
- Target Indication
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Michal Shavit (Head of Sales and Marketing, EyeYon Medical)
- Mark E. Byrne (Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer, OcuMedic)
- Praful Doshi (Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technical Officer, Leo Lens Technology)
Key companies covered in the report
- EyePrint Prosthetics
- University of Washington
- Leo Lens Technology
- Baylor College of Medicine
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Ophthalmic Drugs Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms (Ophthalmic Drops, Emulsions, Gels, Injections, Lotions, Ointments, Suspensions, and Tablets / Capsules), 2020-2030
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market (5th Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Bolus, Basal and Continuous Delivery Devices
- Global Autoinjectors Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415