Central India Tourism - the best way to explore the heart of India. Know more on Madhya Pradesh & places like Khajuraho & Bandhavgarh with our Central India Tour Packages.
History drenched destinations overloaded with artistic edifices of the past pretty much concludes the central India tour. The travel destinations of this zone are extremely popular and are undoubtedly very-very culturally rich. The sighting sun of this estate is brighter than any other and has the capability of showering its visitors with all the fervor and sunshine.
Making an impeccable mark on the world travel map and taking away all the credits in full glory are the states Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. These culturally sound destinations help central India tours to create buzz for its wildlife, adventure sports, cruises, pilgrimages and hill stations. So come, make way for your heart to dance in merriment and let your memory lane star mark some golden memories here in Central India.
Incredible, isn’t it? Do you feel the urge to be here too? Well then, get ready for scribbling tons of experiences on your travel journal.
- Central India tour is totally about good times by the beach. Except for the amazing tans, water sports, and beach fun, Central India also gifts its visitors with the Longest Sea Shore in India. With a coastline of 1,600 km, the state of Gujarat wins this tag, making it a hassle-free beach experience altogether.
- The structures of the bygones are the landmark of history on the tourist map of central India. It ranges from plundered realms of Indus Valley Civilization in Gopinath to Ajanta Caves in Maharashtra. The beauty is seamless and there is no match for the rustic ambiance of these places. So, give them a try.
- The pugmarks of the Indian wildcats is quite prominent in central India. From the only home of Asiatic lions in Gujarat to the home of the Royal Bengal tiger in Bandhavgarh and Kanha, you have no idea, there is so much wildlife treat in this territory.
- Things to do in Central India also involve its crazy nightlife culture. From, beach-side parties in Goa to the amazing Bollywood clubs in Mumbai, it’s always grooving in these lively destinations. Liked what you read? Well, you can be a part of it too.
- Travel back in time and be the history buff, you’ve always wanted to be. Sink deeper into the aura of historical places in Central India. The architectural blaze here will bring you closer to places like Orchha the 16th-century marvel of Madhya Pradesh, Bhuj the focus of art and history and much more.
We at Grand Indian route believe in offering first-hand experiences for fulfilling your travel dreams. That is why your interests are our pointers and we move forward keeping all of them in mind.
We recommend, consult and craft trips that tick marks all your travel parameters under your budget. Our in-depth knowledge of the country and travel expertise makes planning the holiday a hassle-free experience.
In the same token, our flexible quotes and accommodation options help us in reaching our client's travel benchmarks smoothly while our locally guided trip make the experience worth a lifetime.