CUTTING TOOLS FOR METALWORKING More than a century of expertise in cutting tool manufacturing, combined with powerful R&D resources, place Guhring at the forefront of technical innovations in cutting tools.
From drill pioneer to complete supplier
Guhring is one of the world-wide leading manufacturers of rotary precision tools for metal machining. With more than 8,000 employees world-wide, 3,500 in Germany, in excess of 70 production locations in 48 countries the company develops, manufactures and distributes innovative cutting tools. Guhring is present on all important markets: Customers in the automotive industry, the aerospace industry or in general engineering count on trendsetting tools manufactured to uniform quality standards of the highest level.
Accompany us on a journey through time of our company history.
- Drilling Tools
- Gun Drills
- Milling Cutters
- Threading Tools
- Countersinking and Deburring Tool
- PCD/CBN Tools
- Grooving Tools
- Custom-Made Tools
- Tool Holding Systems
Tool Management Software
Guhring is not only one of the leading manufacturers of rotary cutting tools for metalworking, tool management is also part of our regular repertoire. Whether hardware in form of our tool dispensing systems, IT-based tool management with Guhring’s Tool Management Software (GTMS) or logistics and comprehensive service – Guhring takes care of your tooling needs.
New GTMS high-lights
Conventional production is undergoing a profound change: Industry 4.0 is expected to connect industrial production with communication and information technology and therefore contribute to increasing productivity and flexibility. As part of the tool management service Guhring provides its customers with the necessary data for a transparent machining process and optimises it.
Guhring’s Tool Management Software is unquestionably an integral component. The newly programmed GTMS is complemented with Guhring tool dispensing systems having a revised user-
User focused/ customisable dashboard
- Individually designed work area
- Direct call-up of frequently required modules
- Live evaluations
- Higher user-friendliness
Comprehensive planning tools
- Internal news management with commentary and tracking tool
- Component management with nom/act. comparison of production figures or manufacturing costs
- Item lists with proof of use or availability
- Wear data recording for process optimisation
- Production time recording
- Inspection instrument management
- Goods inwards inspection to freely definable criteria
Serial number management
- Managing individual tools by issuing serial numbers
- Permanent, precise depiction of the place of tool application
- Complete tool life cycle is documented and can be assessed for analysis and optimisation purposes
Machine management & reporting
- Picture of machining facility
- Malfunction documentation
- Action planning/control
- Maintenance plans
- Overview of downtime /downtime costs
- Customisable live evaluation
- New graphical possibilities of refurbishment – also including a design response
The presence of Guhring in the Philippines started with the representative office, Guhring Philippines, in 2009. Its role was to support the local distributors through technical services and opening of new accounts for the distributor. Due to the growing demand for Guhring tools in the Philippine market, the subsidiary, Guhring Philippines Inc. was established in late 2014.
Guhring Philippines Inc. (GPI) has since grown into one of the trusted metal-cutting tool suppliers in the country today. GPI offers from a vast selection of rotary cutting tools such as drills, end mills, taps, reamers, countersinks, and deburring tools. These tools are imported directly from Guhring KG in Germany and stocked locally at a warehouse in Alabang.
As a tooling solutions provider with an integrated approach, GPI is dedicated to help the customer produce the best possible output at the lowest production cost. This means that customers not only benefit from an increase in output, but also an increase in profit as well.
CUTTING TOOLS FOR METALWORKING
More than a century of expertise in cutting tool manufacturing, combined with powerful R&D resources, place Guhring at the forefront of technical innovations in cutting tools.