Thousands of students aspire to become doctors every year but the lack of seat availability in India makes it difficult for them to pursue their dreams. This is why the best option for them is to enrol in the MBBS courses abroad. One of the most popular destinations for MBBS in Ukraine.
Ukraine is located in Eastern Europe which is home to the top medical universities globally. The universities in Ukraine are known for excellent education and amazing placement opportunities.
About MBBS in Ukraine
The admission in the universities in Ukraine is done in September and March for MBBS and other medical courses. The total time taken for completing MBBS in Ukraine is 5 years 8 months which includes an internship.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old by 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must have passed their secondary education from a recognised board in the science stream.
- The student must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their higher secondary for general category and 40% for SC/OBC/ST category.
- The candidate must have qualified NEET.
Given below are the details of the fee charged for the MBBS courses in Ukraine.
- Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
- Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
- Total: 4400 USD / Year
Why should you study MBBS in Ukraine?
The government of Ukraine is putting a lot of efforts towards the development and enhancement of the medical institutions in the country which is why the medical universities in Ukraine are getting plenty of help from the government to improve. Several excellent facilities that these medical institutions offer to the students.
The reasons why Ukraine attracts foreign students are mentioned below:
- The degrees given by these universities are recognized globally.
- The fee charged is very affordable and the cost of living is also low.
- No special examination is required for admission.
- There are no extra fees that are charged by the universities and no donation is required for admission.
- The universities have excellent infrastructure and are fully equipped with all the modern facilities.
- They conduct extra-curricular activities, sports, seminars and international conferences are held to encourage the students to learn and enjoy.
- Financial assistance and scholarship opportunities are given to needy students.
Get admission to the top medical universities in Ukraine. Contact MD House now and build the right career.