Melphalan is a variety of chemotherapy, a powerful chemical or drug used to kill fast-growing cells in your body to prevent cancer. It functions by decreasing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in our body. It can also be used to support and prepare patients for hematopoietic cell transplants.
What is Melphalan?
Melphalan is a variety of chemotherapy, a powerful chemical or drug used to kill fast-growing cells in your body to prevent cancer. It functions by decreasing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in our body. It can also be used to support and prepare patients for hematopoietic cell transplants. Use of Melphalan is by taking it orally or injected directly into the veins. This drug helps in slowing down the growing cells responsible for cancer and various other diseases like a tumor, multiple myeloma, ovarian cancer.
Melphalan for kids in treating Malignant
Melphalan helps to treat Malignant in kids by its process of stopping cells to divide. If your kid is suffering from Malignant (a term for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and can invade nearby tissues). Melphalan for kids works with the help of its chemical properties alters the DNA nucleotide guanine in kids through the process of alkylation, and causes linkages between strands of DNA in a kids body. This chemical substitution inhibits DNA synthesis and RNA synthesis, functions essential for cells to survive. These changes cause cytotoxicity which means the quality of being toxic to cells in both dividing and non-dividing tumor cells.
How to take Melphalan?
If you are going to buy Melphalan meds online then here are some tips on how you should give Melphalan dose to your kids:-
- This is for oral consumption and pill by mouth and each tablet of Melphalan comes with 2mg of size.
- It is advised to take medication when you have an empty stomach (1 hour before to 2 hours after meals).
- Try to sip at least two to three quarts of liquid every 24 hours after the consumption of Melphalan.
- As an injection or intake into the vein. The proportion of melphalan that you will attain swings on many aspects, comprising your height and weight, your general health or other health difficulties, and the type of cancer or situation being dealt with. Your doctor will specify your dose accordingly.
Side Effects of Melphalan
Here are some common things to keep in mind about the side effects of melphalan:
- Bone marrow depression.
- Nausea and throwing up (vomiting). These signs may occur within a few hours after medication and may remain up to 48 hours.
- Soreness of the mouth and throat.
- Hair loss
- You may also have Loose bowel movements (diarrhea) that can last for some days.
- Electrolyte changes. Your blood will be tested for electrolyte alterations as required.
Buy Melphalan meds online
One can buy Melphalan online via cash on delivery. For more safety precautions you can buy it from a nearby pharmacy store in your area, it is available handily everywhere. One can buy it online as it is accessible at every online pharmacy store. With proper doctor's instructions and guidance, you can instantly go to a pharmacy store to buy these capsules. If you need a hassle-free purchase then you can buy Melphalan online from the comfort of your home.