Dirtblaster Cleaning Services is the best place for house cleaning services in Pune. We provide Home Deep Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Chair Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Painting and Pest Control services in Pune.
Dirtblaster Cleaning Services is the best place for house cleaning services in Pune.
We provide Home Deep Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Chair Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Painting and Pest Control services in Pune.
On Time Service
Background Verified Staff
Industry Grade Material & Equipment
Our USP is customer satisfaction. We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our clients in every aspect of our service.
Reach out to us on 7350321321 to let us understand your needs and to provide you the suitable solution.
Difference between home deep cleaning & normal cleaning
Regular house cleaning is what is done on day to day basis. This includes mopping the floor, toilet bowl cleaning, surfaces dusting, cleaning utensils etc.
Deep cleaning varies from normal cleaning in many ways. It is all the things involved in normal cleaning plus few additional things.
· Cobweb removal.
· Moving the furniture and cleaning it from all the sides. Base, back and top side of the furniture become really dusty because it is hard to reach there in normal cleaning.
· Dry vacuuming the surfaces first and then wiping the surface with all purpose cleaner and microfiber cloth.
· Window channels, grills, frames, handles and mosquito net are cleaned with powerful vacuum cleaner, tooth brush and glass cleaner.
· Bathroom cleaning involves window, geyser, tiles, basin, commode, taps, shower, mirror etc.
· Kitchen cleaning is degreasing and disinfecting the trolleys, cabinets, platform, tiles, chimney, exhaust fan etc from inside out.
· Floor cleaning may involve machine scrubbing with high grade floor cleaner and mopping.
Reasons to deep clean a home
Normal cleaning is not enough for your house as your house suffers a lot on regular basis.
Regular dusting or vacuuming isn’t just enough to maintain the house. Home deep cleaning is basically taking that extra step to make sure that your house remains in good shape and healthy too.
Home deep cleaning services in Pune is paying attention to the areas which are neglected in normal cleaning. For example, switch boards are not cleaned on daily basis.
The back side of the furniture is not cleaned on regular basis. Even maids do not clean under the sofa that often.
Our Kitchen Chimney Cleaning Procedure
Here is the step by step process how we clean any chimney.
- We will first clear out the kitchen countertop. We will make sure that no food is kept on the countertop.
- Unplug the chimney. Check if the chimney is hot or cool. If the chimney is too hot, we will wait for it to come down to room temperature.
- We will remove the grease filters carefully and will spray the kitchen degreaser chemical on both the sides of the filter and leave it in kitchen sink.
- After spraying the degreaser on interior of the chimney as well as outer areas of the chimney, we will start scrubbing it with a mild scrubber.
- Once this is complete, we will start cleaning the filters thoroughly.
- To clean the corners and the edges, we will use a toothbrush or some other pointed object and will make sure that the chimney is completely grease and grime free.
- Now we will clean the mess and the kitchen sink. We will wipe the kitchen countertop with a microfiber cloth.
Q. How often should kitchen chimney cleaning be done?
A. Cleaning a chimney should be done once in every six months. At least once in a year is must.
This will ensure the proper functioning of your chimney as well as regular cleaning will increase the life of your expensive appliance.
Q. How long does it take to clean a chimney?
A. Normally it takes approximately 45 min to 1 hour to clean a chimney.
In some cases, it may take longer than this depending upon how dirty the chimney is.
Q. How much does it cost to clean a chimney?
A. Our rates for kitchen chimney cleaning services start from Rs 499 only.
Q. Do you clean chimney from all the brands?
A. Yes, we undertake chimney cleaning services for all the brands.
Q. What happens if you don’t clean your chimney?
A. “Dirty chimneys can cause chimney fires damaging structures, destroying homes and injuring or killing people,” the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) says.
Our team will visit your house on time and will do the proper thorough cleaning of your kitchen chimney. We do not leave any mess after and clean it immediately before leaving.
Part of our Indian cooking produces smoke which lets the chimneys collect an excess of dust and oil in the kitchen. The oil and grease can obstruct the channels and diminish the suction power, which in the long run decreases the productivity of a kitchen chimney. In this way, kitchen chimney cleaning is one of the significant things to keep up chimney’s productivity for long time.