Unisol can provide three types of patch panels like Din rail mount patch panel, Rackmount liu & Wall mount liu. These patch panels are used to terminate the fibers
Fiber optic patch panels divided into three types. These types can organize, manage and protect Fiber optic cable, splices, and connectors.
- Din Rail fiber optic patch panel
For fiber management, the Din rail Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit, Inside the box as well as to fix these equipment functions and manage the fiber optic cables. These patch panels used in industrial applications as it has a compact and ruggedly designed case.
- Din Rail mounted Fiber optic patch panels provide quick, easy and effective patching solutions for industrial applications, inside control panels and distribution cabinets where DIN mounted equipment used.
- These enclosures can be used to provide a maximum number of fiber connections in a minimal footprint.
- The modular design accommodates fiber and multimedia modules to support most applications.
- Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel
Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management; it will provide the complete protection of equipment and perform to fix and manage the fiber optic cables. These patch panels used in industrial applications to organize, manage and protect fiber optic cables, splice, and connectors.
- Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel designed with innovative features that make installation and control the damage of fiber optic connectivity at high speed, easier and more conservative or cost-effective.
- For interface management, a detachable adapter panel provides flexibility to interchange as per customer desire and gives quick access or approach to connect the Optoelectronic These enclosures can be used to provide some fiber connectivities and safety.
- Wall-mount Fiber optic patch panel
Wallmount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management; these patch panels are designed for direct termination of fiber optic cables and can be mounted virtually anywhere. These patch panels used in industrial applications and the fiber enclosure that can mount on wall/panel mount applications.
- Wall mount series of enclosures integrates three main functions, fiber splicing, cable winding & storing and interface management.
- These enclosures can be used to provide some number of fiber connectivity and safety.
- Fiber optic patch panel which can mount on the standard 35mm Din rail frame is called Din rail patch panel. These patch panels are suitable for mounting Din rail panels where there are space constraints inside PLC’s. Din rail patch panel is compact and can mount in a cabinet with other Din rail equipment.
- Din rail mount enclosures are suitable to install in substation automation networks. Din rail patch panel is used to provide a maximum number of fiber connections in a minimal footprint.
- The industrial design makes it highly suited for use in Machine Building, Transportation, Alternative Power Generation, Power Transportation & Distribution, and Oil & Gas markets, as well as more general use in the enterprise, buildings, and other applications.
- Din rail patch panel used in CCTV traffic monitoring, toll systems and environmental monitoring equipment where these can secure in small wayside cabinet backplane or side panel. The patch panel can load with a variety of adapters like ST, SC, FC, and LC
- The fiber patch panels that are designed to climb in a 19-inch rack frame to provide cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing & terminating of OFC cables, pigtails in fiber access network called Rack mount LIU.
- Rack-mount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management. It will provide the complete protection for terminated/spliced fiber cable and perform to fix and manage the fiber optic cables. These 19-inch Fiber enclosures are conceptual for high-density LAN interconnect or cross-connect patching.
- Rackmount LIU designed with innovative features that make installation and control the damage of fiber optic connectivity at high speed, more comfortable and more conservative or cost-effective. These enclosures in data cabinets are available pre-loaded with any connector interface like SC, ST, FC, LC & MTRJ.
- Rackmount LIU used in Indore Premise Networks, Power Systems & Controls, Data Centers, Central Office (FTTx), Telecommunication Networks, Security surveillance.
- Wall mount patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management these equipment functions are to fix and manage the fiber optic cables inside the box as well as provide protection. These are the fiber enclosure that can mount on wall/panel mount applications. Wall mount LIU is an ideal design for building & campus networking.
- These outdoor IP rated Wall mount patch panels are designed to support fusion splicing or direct termination of the fibers. This modular enclosure provides cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing and terminating outdoor cables & FTTH drop cables in a fiber access network, this kind of patch panel suitable for the harsh environment.
- Wall mount LIU has additional features like lock and key facility to avoid unauthorized access. Multi-port cable entries at the bottom of the enclosure allow greater flexibility and provide an extensive range of fiber management systems.