QuickBooks has stopped working issue is seen when one tries to open QuickBooks desktop. There can be numerous factors causing such an error, which includes virus infection and many others.
QuickBooks has stopped working issue is seen when one tries to open QuickBooks desktop. There can be numerous factors causing such an error, which includes virus infection and many others. After such an error appears on the screen, the system might freeze band QuickBooks may not open even after rebooting the system. The indications of such an error includes system shutting down automatically, also the error itself appears on the screen. Its indications also include device gets stuck and do not recognize input commands and software doesn’t open.
Fixing the QuickBooks has stopped working or not responding error can be tackled easily with the help of the steps discussed later in this post. Thus, make sure that you scroll through the post carefully. Or make a call at 1-844-521-0490, and let our experts handle the situation on your behalf.
Reasons for QuickBooks has stopped working or not responding
- Hard drive is corrupted
- Or there is damaged or missing QBWUSER.ini file
- Or damaged windows operating system
- Another factor can be if the company file name is too long
- Or damaged QuickBooks installation can be a valid reason
Methods to Fix QuickBooks has Stopped working Problem
The user can fix the QuickBooks has stopped working or not responding error by downloading and using QuickBooks refresher tool. The steps to be followed here are:
- At first, the user needs to close the QuickBooks software
- And then, download the QuickBooks refresher tool
- The next step is to save this file on the PC
- And also, when the download process ends, the user needs to hit the run tab to execute the QBrefresher tool
- This tool will automatically diagnose the running issue with QuickBooks and will carry out the needed methods
- To end, the user will have to open the QuickBooks software and verify whether the issue is resolved
By now, the reader might be well versed with the steps to get rid of the QuickBooks has stopped working or not responding issue.However, if by any chance the error persists, or the user is unable to tackle the issue even after following the steps above, then in that case we recommend the user to consult a professional right away.
You just need to ring up to our toll-free customer support number 1-844-521-0490, and our QuickBooks enterprise customer supportteam will be there to provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Thanks for such a pleasant post. This post loaded with lots of useful information. Keep it up.Ryan Gosling Black Drive Jacket